Friday, June 1, 2012

The 105 Calorie Iced Mocha Latte


I could drink this all day, every day.


Here's the super simple, super low cal recipe:

First, make a pot of extra strong coffee. 
I make 8 cups and put in 6 tablespoons of ground coffee instead of the 4 tablespoons I usually do.

Chill coffee for a few hours.

I use a medium sized mason jar for this (about 12oz).
Fill 3/4 full with crushed ice
Add 1/4 cup of fat free half & half 
Stir in 1 tablespoon of no cal sweetener of choice and 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup...honestly, I just give a squirt!
Mix well, top with whipped cream and enjoy.  
And believe me, you will enjoy this!
Especially since it really is only 105 calories!!!
And if you leave out the chocolate syrup, it's only 55 calories and still delish!
Happy coffee drankin' Friday everyone :)

No comments: