Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mom Clothes

I'm struggling to dress myself these days.
 I've lost enough weight that my maternity is too big but not enough weight to fit into my old clothes.  Luckily, Seth has been super understanding and bought me several "in between" pieces to get me through the next few months...and he also bought me a double stroller (think that's a hint???) ;-) ;-)

But you know me or actually, you probably don't...but if you do, I gotta dream a little, or a lot.
 I'm a total dreamer...completely and totally which can be a good and bad thing, but I believe I'll save that for another day.

I love putting outfits together though and had some fun putting some "mom" outfits together...however, I would like to think these are super cool mom outfits...and the best part is that each piece is under $50 (and nursing friendly).

 I'm a believer in off-brand and low cost brands.  I don't think that it takes a special label or a lot of money to look awesome!  I'd like to think that no matter how much money I have, I will always be frugal when it comes to shopping...something my mom instilled in me, I do believe.

 I've had quite a few years of learning how to rock the off brand and no one has ever made fun of me for it!
Here area  few outfits fit for any summer occasion :)

Summer Casual






colorblock




chambray




patriotism





summer nights

2 comments:

Amy @Lovin this Life said...

I love every single look you put together! Wish there was a "buy all" button...well, and a money tree in the back yard too :)

Alia said...

Super cute, love the black maxi for date night :) Have you ever checked out Cato? It's an awesome store, with super reasonable prices :)