Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Picture Overload

We traveled north to Virginia for Easter.  It was a short trip, but we had so much fun! Caleb got to see all his great grandparents and his KK (my mom) and Cack Cack (my dad).  He was spoiled by his aunts and uncles and got 2 Easter baskets! He also got to do an Easter egg hunt with his Cammy...but he quickly learned that it's not easy keeping up with a 6 year old on an Easter egg hunt!  Here are a few of the many pictures that were taken:
 Cammy and Caleb





 My grandparents



 My mom and dad and brother, sister and brother in law

 Cutie 



 Seth and my Grandaddy talking


Where I grew up!


Egg hunt!


Aunt Hannah and the fabulous Easter bucket!

 Caleb and Cammy photoshoot

The view from my front window of the house I grew up in

The walk down to the pond back home

Great Grandma


We take things seriously around here

Happy late Easter everyone...I'm only 1 1/2 weeks late, right???


4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family! And cute blog! Happy Easter (....1 and 1/2 weeks late....hehehe)! I'm a new follower--would appreciate a follow back! Thanks!

www.cookinformycaptain.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You all look so nice and fancy!

Meghan said...

Great pictures! You look so classy :)

Thepearsonfamilee said...

I loved all of your beautiful pictures, but especially the last one. So cute! I am having a sweet pea baby gift giveaway if you would like to enter. Happy cinco de mayo.
Thepearsonfamilee.blogspot.com. :)