Friday, November 26, 2010

Stuffed

Did you think I would have a picture of my stuffed belly on here???  I won't torture you today, maybe another day. Today I will post something much cuter from some fun etsy sellers...all of which would make GREAT handmade gifts for Christmas.










I couldn't choose just one cute stuffed plushy from this shop:  Blue Reindeer Bird from sabahnur




AND...don't forget that tomorrow is "Small Business Saturday".  This excerpt is taken straight from the website:

November 27, 2010 is the first-ever Small Business SaturdaySM.
A day to come together in support of the small businesses we love.
The shops and restaurants that employ our neighbors and reinvest our money close to home.
The businesses that are the heartbeat of our communities and local economies.

No comments: