Thursday, November 25, 2010

Things I'm Thankful For

1. God
2. My crazy husband who is just plain wonderful.  We have too much fun together and I'm thankful for all of his hard work that he does to provide for us.

See how hard he's working:
We are CRAZY...

for each other :-)

3.  For my sweetie bear.....ooooo I love him so much!





4. My FAMILY!!!













5.  My friends from all over the country.




Even our little friends :-)



6.  Sweetie Cammy


7.  An AMAZING church family!
8.  A warm home to come home to every day.
9.. FOOD!
10. I am thankful for all of my blog friends as well...I have met so many and have even had the opportunity to meet several in person!
And the list could go on forever.
God is so good to us.
I hope that your Thanksgiving is a great day and that you take a moment to remember all of your blessings :)

No comments: