Monday, October 6, 2008

Obsessed!!!



I'm Ikea obsessed! Oh when oh when can I decorate my own home? Hopefully within one month!!! I love the rocker for the baby's room. The sofa is actually a two seater love seat and I want to put it in the living room with the leather sofa we already have. The orange and white rug and the curtains are my favorite! Orange is my new favorite color. And the mirror just rocks my socks!!! :) Plus, the very BEST part is that everything is superly priced, superly (I made that word up), and supposedly it is supposed to be pretty good quality (I don't mind testing it). So, anyone else an Ikea junkie?

1 comment:

Newmans Wildcats said...

Hate to burst your bubble about IKEA but it is NOT military furniture. Meaning it does not move will and will break. So sad, to bad girlfriend! Hee Hee