Tuesday, October 7, 2008

YES!!!


McDonalds Monopoly game is here!!! Finally!!! Even if you don't agree with eating McDonalds food, at least go by and get a medium diet drink, it has two stickers on it!!! And if anyone wins a million dollars today because I told you to go play, I get 10,000 of it :) So, don't cook dinner tonight, or better yet for the next month and a half. Try the McDonalds diet because once you win the money you can hire your own personal trainer!

P.S. I kinda feel like I am playing the lottery at McDonalds??? Is this legal???

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah!!! I always feel like such a big winner when I win a free small fry or small drink....although I don't think I have ever really "cashed" them in ;)

Clifford Jeffery said...

You are cracking me uppppppp!!!!!

Newmans Wildcats said...

I'm a Chick-fil-A and Chipotle kinda of fast food girl.

Travelin Through Life said...

Oh Mc Donalds...How I love thee! Lol..You can ask seth about my fascination with their food even though its disgustingly bad for you! lol!! YESSS FOR MONOPOLY!!