Tuesday, May 20, 2008

come on a cruise with me

Our Royal Caribbean ship from our honeymoon

At dinner with our head waiter from India

Stuffing my face!

My hottie on the cruise ship

Snorkeling!

I am way too spoiled. I just went on a honeymoon cruise last July and I am already dying to get on another one. It's all I can think about. I just want to go get on a huge ship and pretend to be missing. You can go watch shows, eat ANYTHING you want, sleep in, have someone else clean your room, lay out at the pool, get dressed up for dinner and have steak and lobster and gourmet dessert every night, and on and on and on. Oh, I want to go right now! Seth actually told me that if we can get him a week off after Bolc III that we could go on a cruise. And this time we get to sail out of California! I am so excited :) So, if anyone wants to go on a cruise, come with me!!! ;)

1 comment:

Newmans Wildcats said...

Look how cute you two look! I love it!!!!!