Friday, May 9, 2008

color poll :)

Apparently the most popular colors to paint a living room are:  Sage green and beige! Neutrals it is!  Now, are yall's living rooms actually these colors or would you like to paint them these colors?  Also, one person chose burnt orange, which is far from neutral.  If you dont mind, would you tell us who you are and why you would like a burnt orange living room?  I have a friend with a burnt orange bedroom and it actually looks really good, plus I am on an orange streak right now.  I even have orange fingernails as I speak! Okay, well enough silliness for today.  Seth leaves in a few hours so please pray for a safe trip for him.  He is driving 18 hours non-stop, needless to say, I will be on the phone all night with him, keeping him awake!  I am going to post the free bee fabulous friday and also a new poll this afternoon, so check back ;)

p.s. I am going to the library to get some books, and great suggestions???

1 comment:

TJ said...

i would just like to be able to paint period!!! maybe in our next house....hopefully. and i would want it to be a happy color. nothing too bland. yellow or something like that. but it wouldn't match my couches...sigh..