Friday, May 9, 2008

free bee friday!


As corny as this may be, today I would really like to have this hunky husband. . . and the best part is, he is already mine! I just need him to come back to where I am and then I would be satisfied. I think a few of you would have your husbands on the "want" list for today. I would also like to find the perfect graduation present for my sister, but I can't really post a picture of that because I have NO idea what it will be! Anyways, hope you guys have something wonderful you would like in mind this Friday :) Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

TJ said...

just keep yourself busy for the next seven weeks. they will fly by!! doesn't make it any easier i know. you could come to NC and visit if you wanted. we're pretty boring (we go to the park and watch noggin regularly). we could go see iron mike. :) yeah, fort bragg is tons of fun.....

Clifford Jeffery said...

That is SO sweet! I am glad you are safe and hope Seth made it safely as well!

Newmans Wildcats said...

Hubba! Hubba!