Thursday, March 20, 2008

Too much to say, not enough time

This is me and hubby on the night I gave him a surprise going away party before he left for boot camp!


There are so many new posts to make and not enough time! Who would have ever thought that I would be blogging? Okay, well I am thinking of all the funny things that have happened since I have joined the military (my husband does the training, but we are both in the army, haha). There are a lot of rules that you have to follow that you dont have to follow in the regular world. Like, where you are allowed to park without getting DH in trouble, or when not to speak your mind. I also have found that if I get a ticket for speeding, it will get my husband in trouble! Unreal, huh? But, you get used to all that. The best word to be as an army wife is FLEXIBLE!

No comments: