Tuesday, December 11, 2012

these two. these days.

Have I ever said how much I love these two?
They consume my days, my evenings, my early mornings, and sometimes my middle of the nights.
Just when you think you love them more than you ever could, they go and start playing together, laughing together, talking jibber jabber back and forth, and I sit there watching with my heart in a puddle...a puddle I tell you!


I love how they care for each other right now. Lorelei's face lights up when she sees Caleb.  He can get her to laugh harder than anyone can, and Caleb just thinks she is the best thing ever.  In fact, he loves her so much that he has already started asking for more just like her.  
His words were something to the effect of,

 "We can have lots and lots and lots of babies and they will grow and grow and grow!"

I know in his mind he has figured out that the more babies, the more friends he will have.
That kid is a nut.


Ahhh, I love these two!  We have all had our bad days and our crazy days but we have finally seemed to have gotten used to each other, and I must say, it's a fun ride.



My sweets.