Saturday, December 8, 2012

11 Christmas Gift's for Everyone on Your List

I've been wanting to put together a few of my favorite things for a while now and I finally found some time to share some of my very favorite gift ideas for just about everyone on your list!


1.  Bow Scarf from GertieBaxter on Etsy.  I've seen several of these floating around on the internet but I just love this one!  She offers several colors.  Doesn't it look warm and cozy?  It's $38.50 and perfect for the trendster on your list!



2. Stripe-tastic Tea Set from Aedriel Originals.
I just love Aedriel and her designs.  We have gotten to know each other a little bit via Instagram and she's such a sweet person, not to mention talented!  I love all of her designs but this tea set is perfect for anyone on you list and at $18.99, you won't break the bank!


3.  Home State T-Shirts from Homeland Tees on Etsy for $21.95.
What is there not to like about this? Pick the state you call home, and choose your size.  Perfect for guy's or gal's.  Of course, I'd have to pick the Virginia one!  Love!!!


4.  Hobo Eat Kit from Cool Material Shop.  How awesome is this all in one tool? Great guy gift!
$27.95 and ready to ship

5.  Sealed Ring from Amy Cornwell.  This is such a classic gift.  I love the personalization, makes it even more fun to gift.  I see this as a great Mom, Mother-in-law, sister, or best friend gift.  Who wouldn't love this beauty?
$40.00


6. Beard and Mustache hats from Little Bird Lucy.  I came across this cute beard hat, then as I was looking through the pictures, I realized this is the shop Caleb modeled for 2 years ago!  How cute?!  
$32.99


7.  Chewbeads.  The ingenius necklace for Mama's and babies!  Trendy style necklaces and bracelets for Mama that are safe for babies to chew on.  Lorelei may or may not be getting one from Santa! :)))
$30ish

8.  Organic Pumpkin Cinnamon Dog Treats from Alices Dog Treats for the pup in your life!  At $4 a bag, your pup will love you even more :)


9.  Honey Gift basket infused with Lavender, Rosemary, and Chocolate Mint from Horton's Farm.  My grandparents would love this! $20 for three 6oz jars.

10.  Crabtree and Evelyn's Gardener's Hand Care set.  $22 and perfect for anyone with....hands!!!


11.  Woodland Friends Finger Puppet Set from Rain Drop Stops.  Fun gift for all kids, even the grown up ones. Hey, I'd totally play with this!  I'm sure it doesn't get cuter either.
 $32 for a set of four.

Also has a nativity set that I am in love with!  That would make for a great before Christmas gift :)

Share with us YOUR favorite gifts to give and receive! 




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments: