Friday, November 30, 2012

My Dad

Did I ever show you all this picture of my dad?
He's a handsome ol' feller.

This is his before and after pictures from Rodan+Fields Reverse Regimen.
Seriously unreal results.
I took these pictures at the same time of day with the same camera.
Does he not look 10 years younger?

Our Reverse regimen is a great for sun damage, melasma, hyperpigmentation, dull skin, and fine lines and wrinkles.
All our products come with a 60 day money back guarantee.
Sign up as a preferred customer today and I will send you a $25 gift card as my way of saying thanks! (Just email me saying you saw the special on my blog).
We also have great Christmas gifts and regimens for every type of skin issue.

This business has been great for our family.
People love the products because they work.
If you are interested in additional income, email for details about this great business.
Dr. Rodan+Fields are the genius doctors who created Proactiv and their new line of skincare is spreading like crazy! Today is a great day to join us!

Business aside...
How are you all doing?
I don't know about you but I am SOOO ready for the weekend!
My hunny bun and I are going on a DATE!
So, I am off to fold laundry and try and be somewhat productive ;-)
I promise I will be posting about the rest of our Disney trip soon!
Have a fabulous weekend!!!


No comments: