Monday, October 8, 2012

Before and After

If I ever had any doubt that I love the products I represent, this before and after shot of my very own dad would erase all that doubt...but fortunately, I've been impressed with all of these products since day 1.

Look at my 51 year old dad.
This man has spent the last 30+ years in the sun.
He is a timber consultant and even though he slathers on the 50 spf daily, the sun still got him!

He used the REVERSE regimen, and still is using he.
His results are amazing!
My mom was so impressed that she started on the REVERSE two weeks ago. 
I can't wait to see her "after" shot!

Here' old Donald's before and after.
He looks sooo much younger, doesn't he???


Our product cost is very affordable.
It's about $2.36 a day to use most of our regimens, including the one my dad used.


This business has been a GREAT GREAT GREAT thing for our family. 
I have loved every minute of being a consultant for this company.  With 3 promotions under my belt, I am still going strong and I'm actually surprising my own self.  I never knew how much I would enjoy this.  My excuse was always, "I am not a salesperson!"  You know what the funny thing is?  I'm still not! But, I am doing great with this company because we aren't taught to be pushy salespeople.  We know the products and the business aren't for everyone, so we only spend our time with the ones who are interested.
If you are looking for extra income and you want to be a part of a company that is growing by leaps and bounds AND has the Dr.'s who created Proactiv on their team, let me know! My email is: KathlynWade@hotmail.com
I am not a pressuring sales person and Rodan+Fields isn't for everyone, but if you think you might be a good fit, I'd love to give you a little more information and ask you some questions to see if you would be a good match.
You don't need any previous experience in skincare, you don't have to have "home parties", AND you don't have to waste any money in keeping inventory stocked.
The start up cost is low, the potential is endless, and the feeling of accomplishment is overwhelming!




No comments: