Thursday, August 23, 2012

Top Thursday

Because I'm kind of in a blog rut...I think my brain is in shut down mode!  I can't seem to think of anything worthwhile to blog about this week.  We have hardly been home and I think my exhaustion is leading me to not be able to think straight.  Sooo, I am doing what any normal blogger would do and I'm cheating by posting my favorite Pinterest finds this week!
I have just enough brain power for this kind of post...although I am midway through 2 fun DIY projects!!!  I'm excited to post them when I get them finished.

In the meantime, enjoy the fruits of other bloggers labor:

1.BRIGHT painted furniture!
Source: picklee.com via Shalon on Pinterest



2. And if you start planning now, you can have this bad boy made by October 1!



3. Love this Vintage ornament tute


4. Can I just say I LOVE this entire room??? Every bit of it.
Source: bhg.com via Paula on Pinterest


5.Totally remembering this for the next birthday!!!


6. And perhaps my favorite...DIY Chevron art!!!



Guess what else???
Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!
Woot Woot ;-)


No comments: