Tuesday, January 10, 2012

twenty. six.


How far along? 26 weeks
Maternity Clothes? YES! Everything is maternity these days, with the exception of a few tops that I can still make happen.
Stretch Marks? Not yet...but I am keeping my Bio Oil on hand, slathering it and body butter on day and night!!!
Weight Gain? Oh the dreaded question...28 pounds...this is not looking promising!  I can't believe I'm admitting to my weight...oh well.
Sleep: Getting more and more uncomfortable. I can get about 7 hours of sleep, with about 2-3 trips to the um, powder room, every night.
Best moment this week: Having a date night with Seth...the first one since we've moved here, SIX months ago!!!  It was long overdue.  We went to a local restuarant and then he bought me a new camera (Canon REBEL!!!)before ending the date with hot fudge sundaes from McDonalds...it was such a nice date!
Also, Caleb taking his finger and poking me in the belly while saying, "Pop!Pop! Mommy, that baby's gonna pop out!" Bahahahaha!
Miss anything? My back has been hurting me pretty badly...I miss being able to go an entire day without having to sit down and stretch my back muscles out constantly.
Movement: Super active. Especially at night!  Or whenever I take a bath...maybe this baby will actually enjoy baths, unlike Caleb did when he was an infant.
Cravings?  Pretty much everything.  Especially whip cream lately!
Anything make you queasy or sick? We were at a big get together with some friends and one of their little babies threw up right in front of me...as in majorly threw up.  I had to run outside because I started gagging so bad, I thought I was going to throw up too! NOT a good experience!!!
Gender? It's gonna be a BIG SURPRISE!
Labor Signs: No...thank goodness.
Symptoms: Back pain, lots of it.  I still get super nauseated if I wait too long to eat...and I get HANGRY if I wait too long to eat...Seth can attest to that ;-)
Belly button in or out? Still in! I have a major inny so it never popped out with Caleb, just kind of leveled out...it's well on it's well to level though.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on! Bands have been off just to avoid any catastrophe's but my actual ring still fits perfecto.
Happy or Moody? Moody, for sure with happiness sprinkled in.  Kind of melancholy though.  I've been thinking a lot about the past 4 years of marriage and the past 3 years of having Caleb in our lives.  Makes me sad to think about how fast time goes.  Or maybe I am just in a constant state of emotions these days.  I woke up in the middle of the night two night's ago and couldn't go back to sleep because I was thinking about something in our will that I wanted to change...oy vey. 
Looking forward to:  A four day weekend with Seth this weekend! We have big plans of getting all the baby stuff down from the attic and possibly setting the crib up.  Seth says we need to do it before I'm too big to help him...haha :)

Have YOU entered this week's giveaway from SARAH WADE HANDMADE???  Enter here

2 comments:

Mrs.Fisher said...

My hubby said the same thing with our 2nd about setting the crib up before I was too big. Guys lol You look great. I don't believe the 28! :)

Amy said...

Getting ready to head over & check out your SIL, Sarah's shop. Speaking of Sarahs........you know my sister Sarah.....Sarah Bennett. She's the one that got me hooked up with your blog in the first place. ;-)