Wednesday, November 23, 2011

19



How far along? 19 weeks
Maternity Clothes? YES! Since week 10. I stopped in at a huge consignment sale yesterday and grabbed a few great maternity clothes, including $40 pajamas I have been eyeing at Motherhood except I only paid $5!
Stretch Marks? Not yet...I'm hoping the few I got from Caleb will be the only ones I'll have...I gained a lot of weight with him, so that can't hurt this time around, right???
Weight Gain? Oh the dreaded question...15 pounds...woops!
Sleep: Unlike the first trimester, I seem not to require much these days.  I usually get about 6-7 hours.
Best moment this week: Caleb coming over to me, laying his hand on my belly, rubbing it and then leaning down and kissing it...totally out of the blue! Melted my heart!
Miss anything? Yes...my second & third cup of coffee!
Movement: This little one is sooo much more active than Caleb ever was!  The little kicks are so hard sometimes that it tickles really bad.  Seth and Caleb have already been able to feel the kicking too.
Cravings?  Still salty things! Hot dogs, chicken, buffalo dip.  I also have been craving fruit too...especially apples.
Anything make you queasy or sick? If I wait too long between meals/snacks.  Otherwise, as of 2 weeks ago, my nausea for no reason has left the building!
Gender? Well, the ultrasound tech knows, but we are keeping it a BIG SURPRISE!
Labor Signs: No...thank goodness
Symptoms:  I still burp a lot, not as much as I did 1st trimester, but it's still a lot.  I also have sciatic nerve pain on my right side...sometimes it makes me limp!
Belly button in or out? Still in! I have a major inny so it never popped out with Caleb, just kind of leveled out.
Wedding rings on or off? My bands are off but my ring is on.  I waited way too long to take my bands off with Caleb and I almost had to cut them off so I took preventative measures this time and just went ahead and took them off a few weeks ago.
Happy or Moody? This week I have been extremely moody! Before this week I would've said HAPPY but this week I haven't gotten a ton of sleep.
Looking forward to:  Visiting our family in Virginia for Thanksgiving and feeding this baby some turkey, mashed potatoes and chocolate pie!!!


I want to show yall some of the maternity things I got yesterday!

These pajamas for $5


This Liz Lange Ruched T...a purple and a red for $2 a piece!

This Gap white tshirt for $3!

And I got a really cute black and white colorblock tunic too for $3.  
I'm not too good for second hand...in fact, I'd say I'm slightly addicted to getting good things second hand!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
We all have so much to be thankful for.



3 comments:

Meghan said...

You look gorgeous! And I love me some secondhand too!

TILTE said...

Wow, those are great prices.

Love your outfit in the first pic. :)

Dawn said...

Love your update. I promise if we were on the same base we would be best friends; I have the same iPhone cover and love the maternity style!!! Happy Thanksgiving.