Tuesday, May 31, 2011

WIWW- What I Wore-Weekend Style

I'm playing catch up on "What I Wore Weekend" since I haven't done it in a while! These are some weekend and weekday outfits from the past couple of weeks :)

Purple Striped Tube Top (thrifted) with a Straw purse (thrifted) and a matching necklace and earrings from Charming Charlie's.


Ikat Print Maxi Dress (ebay) and turquoise earrings


Vintage tablecloth that I found at Gina's Junk and I turned it into a strapless maxi.


Moroccan Tunic (Marshall's) Leggings and peacock feather earrings from The Beadcage here in Columbus, Ga.


 Hot Pink Tank Dress (Plato's Closet), Fleur de lis earrings (Charming Charlie's).


 Floral Tunic Top (thrifted, but it was brand new with tags from Target), dark denim shorts, vintage shell earrings (used to be my nanny's)


We just joined a gym! My mother in law bought me this Nike top last year for my birthday and I love it because it's something I wouldn't go out and buy for myself.


Don't forget to check out my fabulous May Sponsors!!!











1 comment:

Thepearsonfamilee said...

what a great idea to post weekend wear! I really like the long dress! :) Hope you are having a good week. Love the pictures of your sweet little Caleb. :)