Friday, December 3, 2010

Thrift Store Makeovers Take 2

I have already done a blog post on furniture makeovers in the April 2010 archive but I just love them so much and there are too many out there to not do a series of posts!  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do :-)

Plain wooden table from Design Dazzle...
Turned to a fabulous, funky chic table!



Another chair saved by Living with Lindsey:




Dated retro table

turned bright and colorful by Design Sponge:




Classic, yet blah cabinet:

Very chic, updated after by Sonnet Interiors:



Run of the mill chest:

Beautiful, hand aged chest by k.f.d designs (a new favorite blog!):




And the most unbelievable before:

To a FABULOUS after by style maniac:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh I love this! I am going to be searching thrift stores, craigslist, and where ever else to find a cabinet like the one from Sonnet Interiors and a chair like the one from Living with Lindsey! The chest is awesome too!
The last chair makeover is insane! I would have never thought that chair could be saved.