Friday, September 10, 2010

Fall Luv Blog Party!!!

It is by no means sweater, hot chocolate, boot weather down here in south Georgia...but a girl can still have some fav's.  This is my  first blog party ever and I am so excited about it.  The theme is "Fall Favorite's".  It is very simple. All you have to do is create a post about your favorite things about fall.  Anything from football games to chili.  I have added Mcklinky to the bottom of this post.  It is pretty self explanatory.  Just remember, when you are adding your link to your blog, link back to the actual blog post, not just the general blog address.  I hope you guys will join me for a blog party!  Have fun visiting around to others links as well.  It's a great way to meet new bloggy friends and find new followers.  You may also put my link to the blog part on your blog, but you don't have to. Please email me or leave a comment if you have any questions.  Can't wait to see what your favorite things about fall are! Here are a few of mine:
Warm sweaters


and sweater dresses

Homemade stovetop potpourri:
Recipe here


Football!!!


Taco chili:


Pumpkin Spice Lattes


Pretty Autumn Wreaths

Plus Halloween, Thanksgiving, and a million other things!!!



1 comment:

Sarita said...

I LOVE too!!! When are we getting Fall here???!! I wanna link up! I'll do it later! BTW - my hubby is coming home SOON!!!!!!