Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Help me!

I need some post baby hair help.  When Caleb was about 3 months old, my hair started falling out in chunks- literally chunks.  I tried to vacuum every day and there was still hair everywhere!  Seth would go to work and find my hair stuck to his uniform.  It was truly terrible!  Since my hair was falling out, that meant that my hair was becoming very thin.  I was worried for a while, but then several of my friends told me that it was completely normal and that it would grow back.  Thankfully, it is growing back.  I have a ton of hair around my face that is about 2 inches long, and if I don't fix it right it looks very funny...but I don't even care about that, I am just glad it is re-growing.  I can't decide how I want my hair now though.  I thought I would post some pictures of three different ways I have had my hair (these do's have all been within the last 2 1/2 years)and set up a poll to see what you guys think I should do with it.  Yes, this is very vain and selfish- but I just can't make my mind up and I happen to think you guys have fantastic taste.  Plus, it is an anonymous poll so you can be as honest as you want!  I am going to set it up so you can vote on more than one option.  This is so you can vote for the color and length as well as if you like bangs or not.  Before I make this any more complicated, here are the categories and choices:

Light-er and Long









Dark and Long






Dark and Short






With Bangs





Thanks in advance for your help :)

    *Also, I will be posting a new giveaway today!!!

7 comments:

JG said...

I love you with dark hair, either long or short. Long is very feminine and pretty, and the short frames your face very nicely. Sorry, that's probably not much help!

Aimee Mayer said...

you are stunning with short dark hair! :) and no matter what, I think you're gorgeous. Not much help either, I suppose. :)

Adriane said...

I will have to say dark and short, but you look great in them all!

Miles Makes 3! said...

Hmm... I agree that you look great in them all. But, I would say long! Only because the older we get the shorter our hair tends to become. You have the rest of your older life to have the short hair! Longer hair has always represented youth to me!

Donna Lu said...

I like short and natural!

Amanda Nicole said...

I love the picture under dark and short that you are wearing a purple shirt in. That is my fav! You also look really pretty with bangs too, so I think dark, shoulder length cut with bangs :)

rj7777 said...

You have a pretty face. Do what you like and do not care what others think. It is what works for you! I am a new follower of your blog by e-mail and GFC. I am entering a giveaway at Mommy and me at this moment.
Have confidence in your own choice. Rita Spratlen
rj_angel_house@yahoo.com