Friday, September 18, 2009

Maternity Pants!




Nooo, not for me! But I have quite a few readers who are expecting, plus I plan to have some more kiddos myself and this tutorial will be stashed in the archives for the next time I need it. If you know anything about sewing and you are expecting... you have GOT to try this! I called our local Salvation Army to see if they give 1/2 off on Wed. like Grosgrains Salvation Army does. They told me they don't right now but they are negotiating prices now and if I call back next week, they hope to be offering 1/2 off on Wednesdays! I am so excited. This can't hurt just to try this tutorial. Go get you a pair of $3.00 jeans at Goodwill or S.A. and give it a whirl. Click here to see the super easy directions. And PLEASE send me pictures if you decide to make some!!!


No comments: