Monday, September 21, 2009

Farm Basket Family












When we had our vacation to Virginia, we went to have lunch at a beautiful place. It is the Farm Basket and it has quickly become my favorite spot. It just makes you feel like you are in a book. The beautiful flowers and stationary, fancy lamps, and fridge full of fancy cheeses and cakes. They serve the best sweet tea out of these large, old fashioned glass containers. They have cucmber sandwiches or my new favorite (although I was hesitant to try it) is the turkey, brie and fig sandwich, sometimes taking a risk pays off. I snapped a couple of pictures to share with you.

5 comments:

JG said...

Looks like a lovely place!

Adriane said...

THe sandwiches sound really good to me!

Anonymous said...

I love love love the Farm Basket! I grew up going there, and still go there all the time! :)

Leslie said...

Paula and Friends-
We love that you loved your visit to the farmbasket. The farmbasket team's mission is to create "wonder." Thank you for spending part of your trip with us. AND, before Christmas we will launch our new and improved website....so you can check on "the story" from afar.

Cristina Camarata said...

You Look GREAT by the way! So beautiful there.