Friday, May 29, 2009

Look what I just bought!!!


Homemade laundry detergent from etsy!!! When we went to visit my family, Caleb slept on a blanket that was washed in Whisk and he broke out all over his face. I am glad it happened though because I almost bought a big thing of Tide and after the Whisk broke him out, I have been using the rest of the pure detergent and have been wondering what I should buy next. I was looking on etsy this morning and came across this homemade detergent! You only have to use 1 tablespoon for regular washers and 1/2 tablespoon for HE washers. Plus I paid $4.00 total for it and it will wash 16-32 loads (depending on washers). I could have bought a larger amount for a couple dollars more, but I want to see how it does first before I buy a lot. I am sooo excited though!!! You should really check out her etsy shop. It has some really neat things in it for great prices! Lip balm, bath salts and food!

6 comments:

Megan said...

I've been interested in homemade detergent, you'll have to give a product review!

Mommy and Constance said...

OO I saw this on 18 kids and counting they make their own and she says it costs them like nothing each month, you could probably look at TLC.com and I'm sure they'd have it on there.

Jen said...

Ew, I'm allergic to Tide, I have to use Cheer Free and Clear.

Anonymous said...

Kraf...don't you remember I used to make our detergent?

Jen said...

yes.

Crystal Wilcox-Pici said...

I so never knew this existed!!! I can't believe where the world is going with the things we keep coming up with!! Let us know how it works!!!