Friday, April 24, 2009

Free Bee Fab Fri!

Its Fridayyyyy, again! I feel like I just posted my free bee fab fri. . .hmmmm. Well today I am posting this beautimous lexus. I have to tell you that this has been my dream car since high school! But that is exactly it, my dream car. Not like we could ever afford a lexus, but even if one day we could, this is the 5 seater SUV and since Caleb has joined our family, we have already found that our 5 seater Jetta is smaller than we thought it was! Maybe one day when the kids are having there own kids. . .that will give me plenty of time to dream :)



Okay, and yes I am greedy today. I have to give a shoutout to my etsy, so here is my dream etsy item. I found it appropriate with all the dreaming I will be doing today :)



It is $25.00 at ciliciahomeandhearth.

AND. . .
I forgot to post this picture last week of my little CEO.

Wallstreet is that way!


The happiest little CEO you will find anywhere

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Well, since we are dreaming, I will take a lexus too. Wait, make that a red corvett convertible, haha! Also....that is cutest CEO I ever did see! ;)