Sunday, March 15, 2009

We're Home!!!

After a long drive, we made it home. It was a bittersweet day and the rain didn't help the bitter part. I was sad to leave my family. We had such a good time and I know that it will be a couple of months before we see them again, which makes me even more sad to know they won't be able to see Caleb for 8 more weeks and he will be so different by then. But the sweet part was that I was picked up by my handsome husband and when I got home I found a new sewing table and a tank top I had wanted from Old Navy. He missed us :) This week will be interesting. It will be the first week that Caleb and I will spend as just the two of us. I am a little nervous but I am sure everything will go smooth (righttttttt). We are getting pretty used to each other and I have learned a lot about him this past week that will help me when he gets fussy. He has been having tummy aches, so my mom suggested that I get him some Gripe Water. Anyone ever heard of it? Since he has been taking it, the stomach aches have almost disappeared. I give it to him before he eats and sometimes after too if he gets fussy. Anyways, I have so much to catch up on with my posting. I hope I get a chance tomorrow to post some pics of the springy dresses that I wish I could fit into now. I can at least drool over them though, right?

3 comments:

Clifford Jeffery said...

Yea! Glad you are back! I sent you an email!

EngineerHousehold6 said...

I am glad you all made it back safely. Yes, I keep gripe water in my fridge for Victoria. When she starts getting fussy I give it to her before she eats and it helps her.

Lisa and Josh said...

Glad to hear you made it safely! It is so hard leaving family after your first baby :-( I remember it all too well! Gripe water worked for Ty sometimes. It definitely helped get rid of his hiccups!