Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Armor School Rocks!?!


Wow! What a drive. It was beautiful but sooo long. After getting a late start and driving through the windy roads of West Virginia, we finally made it to Kentucky! Now, if I can just figure my way around this place. Seth should be back in about 20 minutes and we are going to get groceries. The officer quarters aren't bad at all, in fact I am surprised at how much bigger and nicer it is than I expected. God is watching out for us! Now I cant wait to meet up with my friends that are already here and excited about meeting new ones. It might take a couple of days to recoup from the weekend though. Okay, well just wanted everyone to know I hadn't disappeared. Talk to you soon!

4 comments:

Lisa and Josh said...

Welcome to Ft. Knox!! Glad to hear you made it safely! Let me know when you want to get together! We are going to Cincinnati for the holiday, but if you want to meet up sometime next week, just let me know!

Clifford Jeffery said...

Call me soon so we can hook up! Has been coming to the PT with Cliff?

Richard Hull said...

Tell your husband thanks for serving and thank you too for serving as well. It is people like the both of you that keep this the best country in the world.

Have a happy 4th.

Richard

Newmans Wildcats said...

I got your voicemail - but I want to wait until your settled.