Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I found these cute ones on blog.craftzine.com, super duper cute


And last weeks poll results are: 4 out of 12 chose a baby onesie with handsewn embellishment, and in second place, 3 chose a vintage style handmade pillow. Also, 6 out of 8 of you would buy the hybrid Tahoe over any regular SUV. How interesting. Now I want to go and make baby onesies :) Okay, I am in the midst of packing and cleaning so I can catch a plane back home but I will be posting this weeks poll asap.

And todays joke of the day courtesy of ajokeaday.com is,

"A young girl was very much interested in the progress of her mother’s pregnancy. Finally the day of birth drew near and the girl overheard arrangements being made for her mother to go to the hospital. She looked at her mother with great puzzlement and said,“Mom, I don’t understand. If they’re going to deliver the baby, why do you have to go to the hospital?”"

1 comment:

Newmans Wildcats said...

That kid is right, why do you have to go to the hospital. It would be soooo much easier for me, no need to worry about a ride, putting the dog in the kennel....oh wait - its a couple of days away from the kids and the messy house. I'm not explainin nothin to nobody!