Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Birthday KK

The day they came home from the hospital with me

When they visited me in Georgia


At the aquarium

All the girls


Today is my mom's birthday but I don't call her mom, I still call her mama :). She is still very young and just in case she reads this I wont disclose her age, hehe. I hope today is a wonderful day for her and only the beginning of many more birthdays. This is the first year I havent been there on her birthday. They will probably all go to eat at Outback and if she is lucky, my grandma made a pound cake with lemon icing. I will call and find out if I am anywhere close to being right. She is a great mom and deserves a wonderful birthday. Happy Birthday mama, love you :)

1 comment:

Newmans Wildcats said...

Happy Birthday Kitty-Kat's Mama!!!