Thursday, March 20, 2008

Moving, the NEW story of my life


Who ever thought that moving 2 people from Virginia to Georgia could be so time consuming, stressful, tireing, and most of all EXPENSIVE??? Not I. So here is the mushy truth, when my husband was in basic, we just missed each other too terribly much. I was not originally going to move to Georgia while he was in Officer school, but after being away from each other for most of October, all of November, and part of December, we made the mutual decision to pack up and move me down! We moved two days after Christmas, what were we thinking??? I really dont think we were thinking. Anyways, it cost us a lot of money, but it was worth it because I was able to see him every weekend except two for the entire training! Now we are off to Kentucky, Virginia, and maybe Kansas or Texas. Oh what a world! I guess I have a lot more packing in my future!!!

No comments: