Wednesday, July 18, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...

Seth always asks me, "How is it that you love so many things???"
My answer to him, "There are so many beautiful things or just great inventions out there!  I don't need all of them, but I love looking at them!"

With that being said, here is a few of MY current favorite things :)


Lilly Pulitzer barstools



Gorge West Elm mugs

Source: westelm.com via Paula on Pinterest



Dani Notes iPhone cases





These gorgeous flats



Rodan+Fields Anti Age Regimen

This jaw dropping rug



Whale smocked SWIM SUIT?!!



This marvelous maxi

Source: rstyle.me via Paula on Pinterest



Silhouette Plates from my sweet friend Aedriel on Etsy

Source: etsy.com via Aedriel on Pinterest



Some cute, kid sized, travel chalkboards



Can you blame for looking????

*Interested in having YOUR item on "A few of my favorite things" on The Patriotic Peacock?
 Email me for details: KathlynWade@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Aprille said...

i love those mugs!