Monday, July 2, 2012

Side Table Makeover


This fabulous side table was given to me about a year ago.
I love the shabby chic look of it, but I wanted to incorporate it into Lorelei's nursery and I had another side table that I wanted to match it to.

I decided it was time to give this little guy an update.



I started by lightly sanding.
Then it got a good wipe down with a damp rag.

Next came the yellow spray paint.
About 3 coats to be exact.
I also removed the hardware and painted it white.


With a little help from a handmade stencil, a ruler, and a cute little guy, I created the design on the top.

Final result:

I'm happy with how it turned out.

I especially love the design on the top!

Here it is, in its new home...
and I think it's very happy.

Happy Monday!
What will you re-do today???


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Missed this post before... Cute table!