Friday, July 27, 2012

DIY: Olympic T-Shirts!

We are SOOOOOO excited about the Olympics starting tonight!
We've been looking forward to this night for MONTHS and I'm sure many of you are just as excited as we are.

To show our team spirit, we made tshirts for Caleb and Lorelei to wear.
We had fun making them and they are very simple!
We bought a plain white tshirt for Caleb and I grabbed a white onesie for Lorelei.


For Caleb, we used a styrofoam cup and for Lorelei (since I needed a much smaller circle) I used a small measuring cup that I had.
We loaded the rim of the cups with our paint.

Next we pushed the rims down onto the shirt.

Until we had all 5 circles!
I wanted Caleb to have a part in making the shirts, so the circles aren't perfect, but I like them even more because I know that we made them together :)





If you look carefully at Caleb's shirt, you'll notice an extra green circle below the yellow one.
I was cleaning up and turned around to find him putting his on touch on his shirt!
 It was pretty funny.



Happy Olympics!!!
GO TEAM USA!!!!!

No comments: