Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fried Potatuh's on Saturday

We haven't been anywhere today.  Just enjoying our Saturday at the house.  Cleaning, cooking, laying around.

Some of us like to wander in our under-roo's...
our new Yo Gabba Gabba underoo's

Or maybe only one of us...





I decided to whip up some fried potatuh's...that's southern for "potatoes"

Took a couple potatuh's

Sliced them real thin

Put them in a pan with hot oil...olive oil, vege oil, canola oil...whatever tickles your fancy

Sprinkle some salt and pepper

and a little sprinkle of Tony's for good measure

Then I went and peeped in on the little guy, just to make sure he wasn't putting a hole in anything

Nope, he was just eating a "dog dog" and watching some toons.

Then I came back to check on the tater's
 Stirred them until they were nice and brown and then put them on a plate


With lots of ketchup




Then I ate them...oh yes, and they were delish...d-e-lish

My picky little man decided to stick to eating his dog dog and shredded cheese


On another note, my skin has been terrible throughout this entire pregnancy.  On a whim, I decided to up my water intake. 
 Literally, within a week, my skin has cleared tremendously! 
 I went from drinking about 6-8 8 ounce glasses a day to drinking around 12 or more 8 ounce glasses every day.  

I've even noticed that little man has been wanting to drink more water because he sees me drinking it.




Although he enjoys playing in his more than I do







And then, daddy picked him up because it was the dreaded "nap time"
We live for the weekends...they. are. awesome.

2 comments:

Amy said...

OMG.....you are making me seriously want to fry up some 'taters' later on today. Those looked fabulous & I haven't made any in a long time.

SkinnyMeg said...

Oh man, those potatoes look goooooood! I pretty much want to squeeze your little mans cheeks, what a heartbreaker :)