Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sorting

Caleb did a fun activity this morning.  It not only kept him busy for 20 minutes, but it also helped him with colors and sorting!  Then he decided he needed some glue so he could make a bunny.  Oh, I love that kid.


For this craft/activity you will need a package of multicolored pom pom's and a few small bowls to sort the pom pom's into.  
I took a minute to show Caleb what the goal was and I could hardly finish explaining because he was already in sorting mode.
I kept hearing him talk to himself, "Dis one goes in dis one!" 
He was so proud when I would tell him, "Yes! You're right! Great job!"

I would say this activity is best for 2-5 year olds.
Well actually, maybe it's perfect for any age because I had to stop myself from sorting them with him...ha!



Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Jessi @ Make Your Marx at Home said...

Great one! We've been sorting buttons! Caden calls them 'butt' hehe :)

Jen said...

I totally have those bowls! Now to buy some Pom poms!