Thursday, May 19, 2011

Show us YOUR Blog!

ANNOUNCEMENT: I have been trying to reply to so many of your sweet comments but A LOT of you ladies don't have your "Reply-To-Email" set so that I can reply straight to your email address.  Will you please do one thing for me and set it by clicking HERE so that I can get to know you all better by being able to email you a reply? It only takes a second!  Thanks Gals!!!!!! 

Moving on....
I have been getting the sweetest comments and emails lately from some really wonderful ladies with GREAT blogs! I don't always get a chance to visit everyone of your blogs but I thought that I could have a blog party where everyone who would like can add their blog to the list so we can all go check each other's lives out :)  This is just a blog party to promote your blog and have the chance to meet some other great blog friends!
I am going to start by highlighting a few of my favorite new blogs that I have been enjoying:









Now it's your turn :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea! I love finding new blogs to fall in love with.

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea! I love finding new blogs. I look forward to visiting them all :)

btw I am with you on the no-reply emails. I usually check my comments on my phone thru my email...makes it hard to respond when I can't reply to an email.

Jessi @ Make Your Marx at Home said...

THANK YOU!!! You're so great! I didnt know you featured me when we talked today :) That's a great way to get new followers too! :)

Heather S. said...

Hi! I'm a new follower sent by Mommy and Me Giveaways!
hschonrock at yahoo dot com