"Why God Made Moms "
( The following answers were given by Elementary School Children to the following questions )
Question----"Why Did God Make Mothers?""
The answers:1. She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.
Q-----"How Did God Make Mothers?"
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
3. God made my mom just the same like he made me. He justused bigger parts.
Q----"What Ingredients Are Mother's Made Of ?"
1. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair andeverything nice in the world and one dab of mean.
2. They had to get their start from men's bones. Then theyHe mostly used string I think.
Q----"Why Did God Give You Your Mother And not Some OtherMom?"
1. We're related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people'smoms like me.
Q----"What Kind Of Little Girl Was Your Mom?"
1. My mom has always been my mom and none of that otherstuff...
2. I don't know because I wasn't there, but my guess would bepretty bossy.
3. They say she used to be nice.
Q----"What Did Mom Need To Know About Dad Before SheMarried Him?"
1. His last name.
2. She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Doeshe get drunk on beer? Does he make at least $800 a year? Didhe say NO to drugs and YES to chores?
Q----"Why Did Your Mom Marry Your Dad ?"
1. My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my momeats a lot.
2. She got too old to do anything else with him.
3. My grandma says that mom didn't have her thinking cap on.
Q----"Who's The Boss At Your House?"
1. Mom doesn't want to be boss, but she has to because dad'ssuch a goofball
2. Mom. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuffunder the bed.
3. I guess Mom is, but only because she has a lot more to dothan dad.
Q----"What's The Difference Between Moms And Dads?"
1. Moms work at work & work at home, & dads just go to workat work.
2. Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3. Dads are taller & stronger, but moms have all the real power'cause that's who you got to ask if you want to sleep over atyour friend's.
Q----"What Does Your Mom Do In Her Spare Time?"
1. Mothers don't do spare time.
2. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long.
Q----"What Would It Take To Make Your Mom Perfect?"
1. On the inside she's already perfect. Outside, I think somekind of plastic surgery.
2. Diet. You know, her hair. I'd diet, maybe blue.
Q----"If You Could Change One Thing About Your Mom WhatWould It Be?"
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean.I'd get rid of that.
2. I'd make my mom smarter. Then she would know it was mysister who did it and not me.
My sister sent this email my way this morning....isn't it cute?