Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm still here...and I went to Ikea!

Hello friends! I missed you all.  Definitely didn't mean to be gone so long but we have been traveling and I am just now sitting down to tell you all hello.
I have so many things to post about, but today I am going to narrow it down to my fun Ikea finds.  We went to Virginia for Easter and on our way back, my hubby surprised me and stopped in at IKEA!  Not only did he stop but he also let me pick out a few goodies ;-)  Ladies, I picked a good man!
Here's what ended up in my shopping cart:
2 overstuffed black and white velvet pillows!  I will be putting them in our bedroom as soon as I get unpacked...they were only $13 a piece!

 A MASSIVE terra cotta pot for $6!!! I want to put a few different plants in there...any ideas?

2 very pretty metal "lace" hanging planters ($5 a piece)


Even Caleb got a little treat.  Some very colorful juice cups and snack bowls...I LOVE these things, especially since they come in a pack of 6 for $1.99!

These were my Ikea treats...oh how much trouble I would be in if I lived closer than 1 1/2 hours from an Ikea!

I hope you all had a FABULOUS Easter!
I have a quick favor to ask (again)...would you all mind voting for me?  There's only a few days left to vote and if each of my followers voted every day until the deadline of May 2nd, I could win the whole thing!  This would mean amazing exposure for my shop and I would be forever grateful to each of you for helping me!
Just click HERE and then click the little orange thumbs up sign until the voting number goes up one.  Thanks you all...I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I bought those same bowls for Brayden! I also got their baby spoons because we're getting ready to start solids. :D

Unknown said...

Those pillows are AWESOME!!