Monday, March 21, 2011

March Sponsor Welcome!

Let me just start off by saying how excited I am to introduce you all to my new sponsors!  I have had the joy of getting to know these crafty, talented and hardworking people and they have some pretty amazing products.
So get ready to be impressed!

This is a GREAT skin care line!  All natural products, handmade and custom to fit your skin care needs, whether that be a renewing eye serum  or a face wash for sensitive or acne prone skin....she has it all!  Make sure to keep checking back this week because Vaalia Lelek will be hosting a giveaway of one of her all natural face products...I have been using them and I can personally say that you will not be disappointed in these products.


This shop is the perfect Parisian lovers dream.  Filled with soaps, body butters and and chic French gift bags, you will have a hard time deciding what to get! Perfect for gifts or for pampering yourself.



I can't even explain the cuteness of this shop!  
My all time favorite is the Peacock Feather on White Headband...if ever I have a baby girl, she will be wearing this one!
From light pink satin to yellow, teals and feathers, you are sure to find a great headband to match any outfit for your young one.
Bella Fleur is offering all of you a special free shipping coupon for US residents...simply type: FREESHIP at checkout!



You can never have enough soap...especially handmade, beautiful and great smelling soap!  
Soaps are great for gifts, guests in your home, sticking in drawers for great smelling clothes....
Sweet Sally's Soaps is also offering all of you free shipping with the code FREESHIP at checkout!
This shop is filled with amazing smelling things!  Home fragrances, candles, tarts will have your home or business smelling delicious!
With names like Iced Lemon Danish and Lilac Fields, this shop is sure to draw you in and leave you smelling yummy :)


This is such a chic shop! Featured in Country Living magazine, this shop owner is one talented lady and after you browse through her fabulous items, like her Chicken Wire Cloche, Chicken Wire Egg Basket and vintage items you will feel as if you took a step back in time.


This shop is special to me because it is my mama's!  She is so talented and has some very pretty items in her shop.  She is a pro at working with burlap and needle felting.  She has the sweetest bride and groom door hanging signs that are perfect for any wedding and summery, starfish ring bearer pillows plus a ton of other neat things.

My friend Jessica Taylor is a Stella & Dot consultant.  The jewelry speaks for itself.  Great quality and beautiful items!

Happy Monday everyone!  Mine has been pretty productive already...just hoping for another 8 more hours of productivity and I will feel pretty good about this Monday :)

4 comments:

The Floppy Cow said...

Paula, Your mama,is indeed a talented lady. She has stolen my heart with her gorgeous burlap items.

The Floppy Cow said...

Paula, Your mama is a talented lady indeed! She has captured my heart with her burlap items.

Meghan said...

I am telling you, free shipping is such a great selling point! I hear it and I can hardly resist buying stuff. I'm off to buy some soap now! All of those shops look like tons of fun. It is so cool your mama passed her creativity down to you. Maybe Caleb will get it too? :)

Aubrey said...

awesome goodies~~ I LOVE peacock feathers!!!!!!!!!!!! :)