Friday, March 25, 2011

Feature Friday: A few of MY favorite craft blogs

It's so funny how the blogging world is so huge and yet so small.  I feel as though some days I am overwhelmed by the amount of really cute, creative bloggers I find out there and then to my amazement, I will realize that they follow a blog that I do,or they are featuring a blog that I have been following for a while, or someone I follow is advertising on their blog...and in some way or another, all of us bloggers seem intertwined in one way or another.  I have a few crafty queen blog favorites that I follow faithfully and I thought it would be fun to share a few with you!









k.f.d. designs

There ya have it folks! Who are some of your favorite bloggers?

1 comment:

Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog fellow HH6. Your blog is very cute too. We were stationed at Ft Belvoir over 2 years ago. Do you live on post at Benning?

It was very hard giving up Lily. She is a very sweet pup, but, Holly comes first and she wasn't happy. It just wasn't meant to be.

I love these blogs that you posted. I follow them too.

Maybe I will see you around post.

All my best,
Alisha