Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Look for Less

I love area rugs.  I think a pretty one can turn a blah room into a "ta da!" room.  I put together a little look for less comparison post just to prove that you don't have to spend thousands to get a good rug!
Quilted Sage Rug 6x9 $2,685

Sage and Ivory Contemporary Rug 5x8 $345 (I like this one much better than the expensive one!)



Cosmopolitan Rug 8x11- $760





Manor Uptown Rug- 8x11 $399


Terra Luxe Rug- 8x10 $159





The Rug Market Kids Rug- 2x3- $23

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love the terra lux rug!

Aubrey said...

O my goodness Paula Kathlyn~ I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of your baby! :( I'm just now taking a bit to catch up on your posts...I should comment more! You're such a dear! I'm praying for you! My hubby wants to try for another one when he comes home and that is a concern for me...I hope you are doing okay!

The pictures of you and your son are beautiful!!!

Love the pillows....I need some suggestions for my room...I've not had the time to shop for any...may hit Pier One this week or Target! :) I hope you have a lovely week! God be with you~ xo