Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Check In and Product Review

Hey There!
Long time no see.  I have traveled south to Texas for Christmas and I am loving it.  It has been in the 70's and 80's since we got here.  We were able to walk on the beach and wear short sleeves!  I feel like it's summer.  Such a nice break from the 30-40 degree weather we have been getting in Georgia...although I shouldn't complain considering the icy, snowy weather that some of you are in the middle of right now.

We are really enjoying our Christmas vacation.  My mother in law has four trees up, garland and lights everywhere and lights outside on the house, bushes and palm tree! Caleb is loving it.  Plus his two cousins arrived yesterday and he is having a blast playing with them.

On a strange, unrelated note, I am also doing a website review of TV stands.  I couldn't figure out how to transition into talking about TV stands so I just decided to be blunt about it.  I really do love a pretty TV stand though.  In my opinion, if you can't afford anything else, buy a nice TV stand because nothing makes a living room worse than a big eye sore holding up your TV.

CSNstores has some great options.  Here are my top picks:

Naples Corner TV stand- $375


Anelli Corner Stand- $729




Richmond Corner Fireplace Entertainment Center (I think this would look awesome in an office!)


Merry Mid Christmas Check In!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I want that one with the fire place!

StephieD said...

Yes, the warmer weather here is nice! However, I want the drizzly fog we're having here to blow out. I stole your idea (lol) and went down to San Antonio myself yesterday and we're going to hang out at "home". Have a great time!!!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!!