Saturday, October 16, 2010

CHEAP Fall Beauty Fav's

1. Amazing fall eye makeup
 ...Cover Girl's "Shimmering Sands".  I've been wearing this three part eyeshadow since highschool and I still love it!  Perfect for any skin tone and it's only $4.
2. New York Color liquid lipshine in Au Naturel....LOVE this stuff! Best part? It's only $1.74 so you can re-apply as often as you want.



3. New York Color Bronzer in "Sunny" Under $4.  Makeup Alley website gave this a review of 4.1 out of 5 stars...pretty good for the price you pay!  You may think of using bronzer in the summertime, but it's also great in the fall when you start losing your summer glow.  You can fake it with a few swipes of this bronzer.  I use a large blush brush to apply.



4. OPI "Over the Taupe" nail polish.  This polish is the fall chameleon.  When I wear brown it turns brown, when I wear purple it looks purple and when I wear black/grey's it turns grey!  I love it.  You can buy it online for about $5 or $8ish in stores.








4 comments:

Jordan Cole said...

Cute I love your post on cheap fall favorites! Such a great twist!

Lyzz said...

That Eye Shadow is a year round favorite of mine!! Cute Nail Polish too!

Angela said...

I've been using the same colors, Shimmering Sands, as well for years and years! Its a great color combination

April said...

I just had to tell you, today I picked up a tube of the NYC Au Natural lip gloss and I'm hooked. Perfect color (especially for redheads) and under $2!