Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Surprise Visit

My parents surprised me and Caleb and came to visit us this weekend.  We had fun but boy are we tired!  Caleb is taking a nap as we speak and I am drinking some coffee to try and stay awake until bedtime.  Here are some pictures of the fun we had :)
Caleb loved "Cack Cack's" glasses

Caleb's new face...very unique

This is my typical mom..taking a picture of me walking out of the bathroom trying not to touch the door.


Don't worry...I got her back.


Getting to know Mr. Pemberton. He created the original Coca Cola formula.  Caleb isn't a huge fan.

Hitchin a ride on the railway

Eating at "The Black Cow" with KK and Cack Cack


Mommy baby love

Grumps and Grumpy

Our best attempt at taking our own family picture...very funny to see my mom running across the park to make it in time for the picture...but we won't tell her that ;-)



5 comments:

The Mrs. in Stilettos said...

These pictures are just PRECIOUS! Looks like you had a WONDERFUL visit!

JG said...

How fun! That pic of you and Caleb (the happy one! ;)) is so precious! He's such a doll!

Aubrey said...

What a nice surprise!! Love the photos! Beautiful family! :)

Ryan K said...

I love your shirt :)

April said...

I can't get over how cute Caleb looks in those glasses! LOL. Looks like ya'll had a fun visit together!