Sunday, August 1, 2010

*I* found a couple of minutes

Hey guys!  I am having tons of fun with my hubby...we have been eating and shopping and shopping and eating and taking naps and watching our favorite shows together, taking Caleb for wagon rides, having fun playing with Caleb, going on dates (just the two of us) and just plain relaxing.  I found a minute though to post my next hopeful purchase for the living room.  A rug!  Which one is your favorite?


Coqo Floral Rug


Sweet as Honey


Whorled Trapunto Rug

Gloria's Garden Rug

Festival Rug

Quixotic Reverie
Now I just need to talk Seth into one of these puppies!


4 comments:

Adriane said...

I like Coqo Floral Rug and Festival Retreat the best! I am glad that you guys are enjoying your time together.

JG said...

I like the Whorled Trapunto Rug. Simple, elegant, vibrant. :)

I'm so happy you guys are together!

Unknown said...

It's a toss up between the Sweet as Honey rug and the Festival Rug. Depends on your style... Either would be fabulous. I'd go with the Honey rug if I already had some ornate things in the room, personally. They're both beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I love the sweet as honey rug!

Keep enjoying your time!