Monday, May 3, 2010

We went to Callaway

A couple of weekends ago, Caleb and I took off to Callaway Gardens with a few of our fellow army wife friends.  We had a lot of fun and Caleb even had a bud to hang with. When I got back, I started a small garden with okra, green bell peppers, spinach, banana peppers, strawberries and tomatoes.  It looks so pitiful because I made an above ground garden minus the wood box that should be around it.  I had every intention of putting a wood box around it, but after I planted the extra small garden I lost my wood box building confidence, plus my garden was growing without the box! Miraculous, I know.  So I have decided to plant a few marigolds around the garden because a friend told me they are supposed to keep the bugs away.  My other friend, Amanda, so graciously offered to lend her gardening expertise to me on Wednesday and I am so excited to have some help from someone who knows what they are doing! 
Here are some pictures of Caleb and I at Callaway.







You did it!


Buddies

Lunch with the ladies and little guys (except Caleb got cut out!)

No comments: