Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Fabulous Everyday Mama Dress

Introducing my newest creation "The Fabulous Everyday Mama Dress".  I made myself a blue one that I am not selling...I am going to wear it to the Farmers Market this weekend and I will post pictures next week.  It is a bit longer than these, so I am keeping it for my long legs :)  

These dresses remind me of the 1960's and 1970's or even a modern "The Sound of Music" kind of vibe.  I live in Georgia, so it gets purdy hot down here...this dress is nice, cool and breezy and I love a dress...I could seriously wear one everyday.


Just because you are a mama doesn't mean you have to dress like one!


This dress is f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s. Easy to wear, comfy, perfect for ANYTHING, and would look great on YOU!

Great for an everyday dress when you are running your errands or meeting a friend for coffee but also can easily be transformed into an amazing cocktail dress by pairing it with cute heels, chandelier earrings and curly locks.
Add a cute cardigan for those chilly evenings and outside patio parties.

This dress isn't just for mama's though. It is a versatile dress that is perfect for all ages.

Also great as a top over leggings or as a bathing suit cover up!

Made from a vintage pillowcase.







3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ok, that is absolutely a fabulous dress! I want one!! It would be PERFECT for everyday, especially here in warm, sunny Hawaii. Where do I get one? ;-)

Kristan said...

I would so love to have one at about mid calf length or just below the knees! So cute.

Jessica said...

Gorge!