Monday, March 15, 2010

Preppy and Pleated

Oh, if Caleb were only a newborn...and a girl...or maybe I should just have another baby and hope she is a girl- and both of those options just aren't happenin' today. 
I stayed up way too late last night with the creative bug.  I cleaned out my sewing space enough, just enough, to where I felt good to sew a cute pleat onto a plain, green, snap front, newborn cardigan.  I think it would be a perfect addition to a pink Easter dress.  My next project just might be making one for myself!
I finally got my serger up and running and I L.O.V.E that thing already!!!  I see many serger projects in my future :)






I hope you all are having a wonderful Monday!  
Don't forget to enter the giveaway :)  I will be posting the winner tomorrow!
Ooo, and I have a new poll up, for the future of my blog :)

Ciao Bellas,


No comments: