Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dear Oscar

I may be a little late, but I wanted  to share my best and worst pics.  So here goes:
Worst hair and dress:
Look closely at the strange wind blown fuzz on the top of her hair.  Did anyone else notice the weird, fuzzy hair styles going on at the Oscars?  Sarah J Parker, Penelope Cruz and J.Lo had hair that looked like it was done by their kids.  Is that the new style?  Fuzzy hair on the top and sides?  I don't get it- do you?


Here is Penelope Cruz and her strange hair.  It looked like my hair used to after I got done with softball practice in highschool.  Eeek.  I am also not a huge fan of that dress.



Weird hair again!


Bless her heart (if I say that first I am not really being mean)- Nicole Richie looked like she wanted to read my palm or tell me my horoscope for the day.  She looks much better as a blonde and this get up was way too old for her, especially with the granny bun.


I don't think there is a lot to say about this- it pretty much speaks for itself.


Best dressed:


I LOVED Sandra Bullocks dress, hair, makeup, everything!  Love loved!

This dress was fun, classy and edgy at the same time.  Definitely a style to go for this year for prom.  I thought she looked chic and avante guard.



I love Rachel McAdams.  She is such a girl next door. I hope you all saw "The Time Travelers Wife" because it was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time.  I think her dress is whimsical and looks fun to wear.



Shockingly- I really loved Cameron Diaz this year.  Everything about her was beautiful!

Did you watch the Oscars?  Who did you like or not like?

1 comment:

Sarita said...

hahaha ... we shared some of the same opinions and differed on some, you'll have to check out my blog post! I liked the messy hair look, but maybe that's because I wear my hair messy!